How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week
(A MUST READ) How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week
In this article, you will learn ‘How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week‘ with just simple tactics. This 10-minute workout is perfect for you If your goal is to get bigger and thicker thighs. It’s been used by many and confirm to be true.
However, we are describing about adding unwanted layers of fat on your thighs, But instead, sexy lean thick thighs that are not bulky. You know, the type that you’re proud to show strolling on the beach and got people attention, lovely!
A 10-Minute Bigger Thigh Workout
A 10-minute bigger thigh workout we bring to you today will definitely stimulate the thigh muscles to grow, thereby helping you to get a bigger thigh and look wonderfully great! The good news ? it won’t take long for you to see results.
The 10 MINUTE BIGGER THIGHS WORKOUT For You
Note: When it comes down to thigh muscles it’s easy to see small changes in a short amount of time as long as you stick to the workout plan below along with proper nutrition, then you be able to get thicker thighs and hips in a week. and we are talking about growing muscles therefore, you will need resistance.
The workout enables you to exercise major muscle groups of the thigh like the quadriceps femoris which is the four-headed muscle located right in front of the thigh.
The workout plan below can start off with your body weight. Nonetheless, after a while, your muscles will become stronger and accustomed to your own bodyweight. Hence, you’re going to need extra weight to challenge them more to grow bigger.
Use A Pair Of Dumbbells For Bigger Thigh Workout
Now, for this bigger thigh workout, you’re going to need a pair of dumbbells. Weight should range from 25 to 35 pounds.
Check Out Below: How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week
1. Deep Squat Pulses For Bigger Thighs
Just a slight twist on the most popular lower body workout the squat.
Deep Squats have the ability to activate all of your lower body muscles simultaneously.(How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week). But most of all your thigh muscles are going to be challenged more, which is what we want.
How to do it
- Start with a wide stance as shown in position A. Your thighs should be slightly bent at an angle but not too low.
- Now you’re going to slowly lower your gluteus all the way down as if to touch the ground then pause for one second.
- Return to the original position and repeat it for the specified time frame.
2. Lunge To Kick For Bigger Thigh And Hips In A Week
Note: You can start with either your left or right foot for this workout.
How to do it
- Start by standing with both hands on your waistline.
- Now you’re going to perform a reverse lunge as shown in the image above.
- Hold the position for one second then raise your foot to kick in front of you, then return to position B and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets for each leg.
3. Shoulder Dumbbell Squats For Bigger Thighs
For this workout, you will definitely need a pair of dumbbells. Remember that your bodyweight alone isn’t sufficient to stimulate the type of muscle growth you want in your thighs and hips, how to get thicker thighs and hips in a week at home.
Therefore, adding weights to this routine is an absolute necessity.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder width apart as shown in position A holding both dumbbells close to your shoulders.
- You’re going to slowly lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- After 1 second pause then slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
4. Squat Throws For Thicker Bigger Thighs And Hips
This workout is based on the same squat movement with a slight twist.
Instead, you’ll be engaging your upper body in movement to enhance the amount of work on your quads, (How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week). The more stress and tension the muscles encounter, the more they will grow.
For this workout, you can add a 20-pound dumbbell, for even more resistance. (How to get bigger thighs)
This is also the best way to get thicker thighs and hips in a week
- Get into the squat stance as shown in position A with both fingers touching the ground.
- Slowly raise your body upwards while swinging both hands forward as if you’re throwing something backwards.
- If you’re doing this move with a dumbbell make sure to hold it tight and keep your arm straight throughout the movement.
If you have more than 10 minutes then you can do the whole routine at least 2 to 3 times. This will give you maximum muscle hypertrophy for better results.
When you complete the workout session your thighs and hips should be on fire. You should give it time to rest. Because you want to get the most muscle stimulation 2 to 3 times a week is ideal, if however you think your muscles need more time to recover, 2 times should be good for you.
How To Get Thicker Thighs By Eating
Do eating good food helps to grow thicker thighs? Yes, certain foods to eat may definitely increase muscle growth, strength, and recovery to help you achieve a better thicker thigh.
Eat The Following Foods To Get Thicker Thighs Quicker
- Eat a lot of protein. Protein is essential to building healthy muscles, so you need to be taking it in at every meal. You can eat lean beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood and lamb, or if you’re a vegetarian, tofu, beans, and eggs.
- Whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts are also essential. These should be the mainstay of your diet.
- Avoid empty calories like processed sugars and flours, fast food, cakes, cookies, chips, and other snack foods that will make you feel run down instead of energized.
- Try to supplement. Some people find that they can accelerate the process of muscle growth by taking supplements like creatine, a powder that supplements the body with a naturally-occurring acid that builds muscle. Creatine is considered to be safe in doses of 5 grams per day.
- Eat Salmon
- Eat Avocados
- Eat Legumes
- Flax seeds
Click To Share This Post
Do you find "Naijafindmp3" useful to the society? Click here to give us 5stars
Having any issues on the website? Kindly join us on Telegram to send us message!