How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Service Charges
How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Service Charges (A MUST READ)
Do you know you can borrow airtime on airtel network without paying for service charges ? People, mainly airtel users have been seeking for a legit way of borrowing airtime without being charged by the airtel network. In this article you will see how it’s done.
Since the launch of borrow airtime service, our Telecoms has been making huge lots of money from the little percent service charge. Initially, it all started with a service charge of 10%. However, it has been raised to 15% service charge. The 15% service charge occur in all networks in Nigeria which includes MTN, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE etc.
Some users trend to lose interest on borrowing airtime from the network because it’s obvious that it cost them a lot during payback – when they recharge.
Nevertheless, there’s a simple code to bypass service charges on Airtel network when you want to borrow airtime. It’s quite interesting and works for all sim card otherwise airtel decide to change their mind any minute. (How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Service Charges)
This Is How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Paying for Service Charges Listed Below;
- Make sure your Airtel sim is eligible for borrowing airtime. To be eligible for Airtel extra credit, you have to have been an Airtel subscriber for at least 2 months and use an average of N200 monthly.
- Then dial *500*0# and choose the amount of airtime you want to borrow.
- If you are eligible, you will be credited without service charge being deducted.
- If you’re not eligible for Airtel extra credit, you’ll see a response like “Dear customer, you do not qualify for Extra credit. Please keep your Airtel line active“.
While Paying Back For The Borrowed Airtime Do The Following;
- You will payback the amount borrowed whenever you recharged, and you can’t borrow another Credit without clearing your debts. So, if you borrow N200, you will pay back N200 before you can borrow again.
- The System will automatically deduct the amount once you have recharged, No need to dial code again.
Try it and share to others How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Service Charges, Stay Tuned For More Updates.
Click To Share This Post
Do you find "Naijafindmp3" useful to the society? Click here to give us 5stars
See Top Artists 2022 Here