DMCAUpdated On Feb 1, 2022, 9:09 pm
If you think any of our contents or mp3 is posted unlawfully on our website without your permission as a legal owner, feel free to direct your complaint to us, we will be ready to act accordingly as stated in our policy.
You must know we abide fully with DMCA Copyright Laws and we don’t by any means want to infringe as we prefer streaming of songs on Naijafindmp3.com.
From the DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A), your notice should contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In respect to the above, if you feel we have infringed your rights as a content owner, please kindly report to us on email@example.com.
Naijafindmp3 does not claim the ownership right of music and visual contents uploaded to the site, so we will gladly comply if your report is duly filed as the original owner.